Penisman is a 2D top-down shooter in the style of classic arcade games ith the addition RPG elements and coming together in a “bullet-hell” game. More…
This is expected to be the final release of Penisman. This release now includes the often missing “d3dx9_31.dll” file needed to run the game and will install alongside the game.
Newest Changes (In v2.1)
- Awesome new installer that adds an uninstall option to Windows Control Panel (Add/Remove Programs for XP, Programs and Features for Vista and 7).
- A tiny bug I didn’t even notice until recently has been corrected. The game now displays max HP/SP at level ups instead of current HP/SP.
- Should run on x86 and x64 versions of Windows.
Last Version’s Changes (v2.0):
- Penisman can now be installed to any directory (will cause install error messages, just ignore).
- The setup utility is now in the same folder as the game (easier, simpler).
- Faster GUI for the setup utility since most graphics are rendered internally.
- Auto-detection of available resolutions added to setup.
- Dead-zone calibration for analogue joysticks has been added.
- Better, smoother, more responsive button/key assignments for Input Setup.
- Better support for gaming devices has been added.
- Better display support including support for app switching (alt+tab)
- Smoother input during profile creation.
- In-game GUI bugs fixed (freezing until key pressed, skipping screens).
- Firing error at next level start fixed (properly this time).
- Defaults to normal windowed mode on error to prevent crashes.
- Large portion of the code was re-coded for better performance.
- Exiting via “Quit” option in main menu has been sped up.