Secure-Wordz is a revolutionary application in that it allows the user to maintain large passwords of 50+ characters using two very simple and easy to remember words such as “Cat” and “Dog”. Passwords are generated using a unique, one-way hashing algorithm that provides robust password management without storing your passwords on your harddrive. More…
Version 2.0 addresses some of the minor annoyances and bugs of previous versions as well as adding more support and flexibility.
New Features in ver2.0 (Latest release)
- Added click and drag support for moving window without the need for “Windows-Friendly” mode.
- Added full skin support.
- Added basic help on how to make your own skins.
- Added 3 new skins and an updated “GreySkin” and Default skin, giving you 5 skins in total
- Fixed bug in applying character length limit to what got copied to the clipboard.
- Fixed input bug that caused black stripes in window during input.
- No more extra external dependencies. Secure-Wordz no longer needs SinDisplay.dll to run causing less “dll missing” errors!
- Corrected error in Changelog that referred to ver 1.1 as ver 2.0 (Time travelling)
Features in ver1.1
- Copy to Clipboard – Copies current password to clipboard for instant pasting.
- Auto-Clipboard – Automatically copies password to clipboard for instant pasting.
- Easy-to-use GUI – Mouse and keyboard oriented.
- Control password character length.
- Support for alternate skins (beta)